So you love to travel, observe other cultures, meet new friends from other nations, eat diverse cuisines, and venture into nature’s islands and landscapes that take your breath away. Somehow, you feel the urge to do it not just whenever there’s a long weekend or a holiday; you dream of doing it more often. I have a definite tip for you: work as an expat in your country of choice! I have been doing it for a year now and I’m eager to share tips based on my experience and encourage you to pursue your dream to travel longer.
Moving To Vietnam
Travel longer: A different approach to vacations
Which country to go to?
What work can I do?
Do I need to have a job when I get there?
How much do I need to travel longer?
The most important thing.
What’s the next step?
- Research about the country
- Invest on your skills. Power-up your resume.
- Connect with online communities, especially in FB so you could get a glimpse of the expat community there.
- Apply online. Be diligent in finding online platforms where you can contact employers. Send unlimited applications until you run out of job posts to apply! For me, I found my employer’s job post through craigslist. Hardwork is key!
- Book a ticket. If you are